No nasty chemical going into your body while you use it
Made from stainless steel, they are longlasting and light enough to carry around
Designed to be zero waste and definitely zero plastic
Use, clean and repeat as many times as you want.
A cutesy case for your cutlery
The steel cutlery is enclosed in a stylish jute pouch that's easy to carry and wash.
Your Handy Companion
So portable and lightweight, it makes you want to take it along everywhere!
Cutlery that makes the cut
No chemicals went into the making of this steel cutlery set. It’s BPA free and meets the highest standards of safety. So, rest assured and get ready to dig into your meal.
A WORD OF CAUTION:
- We recommend handwashing the pouch in cool water using a mild soap.
- It’s advisable to wash the cutlery immediately after use, so that it doesn’t smell bad.
- Use hot water, whenever possible, to wash the cutlery.
- Do supervise kids under the age of 3 when they use the steel cutlery
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions
- What is the cutlery made of?
All our cutlery is made from food grade stainless steel. They don’t rust and are have a long shelf life.
- Can we carry the cutlery on flights?
Yep, the steelery passes the security check at the airport. However, we suggest you leave the knife back home.
- Tell us more about the pouch?
The pouches are woven using cotton and jute. We recommend hand washing them gently in cool water using a mild soap. Do not wring or twist the wet fabric. The pouch also has a secret compartment to stash your cash (or to separate your soiled cutlery)
- Is the napkin washable?
Absolutely! The napkin is made from cotton and can be washed and used over and over again.