Made from all organic and natural materials
Sturdy and Lightweight, made from breathable cotton
Designed to be zero waste and definitely zero plastic
Use, clean and repeat as many times as you want.
Two convenient sizes
We’ve created these produce bags keeping your needs in mind. They come in two sizes that will perfectly fit all your fruits, veggies & other items.
No one wants their supplies running loose in the kitchen basket, and so, our tight closure and overlock stitching on the inside ensures your supplies don’t fall out of the bag.
Long –term investment
We know you’re probably thinking, “Do I need a produce bag?”. Yes, yes, you do. Our produce bags are sturdy and long-lasting, which means a small purchase now can eliminate years of frequent use of plastic.
A WORD OF CAUTION:
- When needed, we recommend hand/machine washing and sun drying the bag to keep it clean
- We recommend to not iron the bag on the printed areas of the bag
- For a better tomorrow, reuse today.
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Can they be machine washed?
Yes, these bags can be machine washed. Make sure you wash them separately and air dry them inside out.
- How often do they need to be washed?
You can wash them once in 2-3 weeks depending on your usage. We recommend washing only if they get too dirty.
- Do they keep veggies fresh?
Yes, the bags are made of breathable cotton, and help keep the veggies dry and fresh for longer.
- How much weight can they hold?
The bags can hold approximately 2-5 kgs of weight.
- What other uses do they have?
The two sizes and design make the bags very versatile. You can use them as gift bags, produce bags, bags to organize your pantry or wardrobe, or to store little knick knacks.