Replaceable filter design!
Ensure extra protection by adding tissue paper as a filter. Don't forget to replace them every 6 hours!
Two ways to wear it
Tired of the elastic on your ears? Remove them and still have the mask on with the removable ties.
Washable and reusable
Made from breathable fabric, the masks can be washed and reused over a period of time.
A WORD OF CAUTION:
- Wash your hands properly with soap before wearing the mask and
also after removing the mask
- Wash the mask everyday after use
- The mask is for individual use only. To prevent contamination,
do not share it with others
- Change the filter everyday
- Please note that filters do not come with the mask. Tissue paper
can be used as a filter
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Are these masks washable?
Yes. The masks are washable and reusable. Wash them with soap and water and leave it out in the sun to dry. Keep a pair per person for daily use.
- Do we get filters with the mask?
No, you do not get filters with the mask.
- What can be used as a filter?
A tissue paper can be used as a filter. The filtration efficiency of a piece of kitchen towel paper is close to that of N70.